Is my dbox2 be write protected ?

The forum for our foreign guests... Please post in English
williamsmw

Is my dbox2 be write protected ?

Beitrag von williamsmw »

I have a nokia dbox2 running Neutrino. All has been working fine until I set it up to link to my network and use the picture viewer to view photo's from my hard drive.

This all worked Ok yesterday but since doing this I suddenly can't write or change any settings on my dbox. I can't even ftp into the box with a direct connection from my PC as the DHCP setting is now permanatly on. I can ftp into it when connected to my network router but can't edit or transfer files to the box .

Even simple changes to video , audio or colours/themes/font are not saved. I get no error messages whilst saving though.

I have also tried to edit files that are rw files such as myservice.hml using the remot control and tuxbox commander but again can't edit or delete file (get unknown error 256) whatever that is.

Can anybody please help ?
PT-1
Moderator english

Beitrag von PT-1 »

Your Image corrupted !
Have a look into /mnt and you will find that you maybe by accident written into the Dboxes Memory instead of the shared drive.

Only http://www.hallenberg.com Freie Downloads IFA will get your Box back easy !

Reflash Image and retrace your steps where you went wrong
williamsmw

Beitrag von williamsmw »

Thanks for the quick reply even though it's not good news !

I have looked in /mnt and its empty !

Will I be able to reflash ok if i can't write to it or get a direct ftp connection ?