DM500 Neutrino image..

The forum for our foreign guests... Please post in English
Antworten
neorage
Neugieriger
Neugieriger

DM500 Neutrino image..

Beitrag von neorage »

Hi guys new here, and new to the dev scene.

im slowly working on learning this all from scratch, however i have a few question which i have unable to find wiht the help of google..

we have a working dm500 neutrino image but with a few minor issues..

unable to get component out via scart (YbRcB iirc), how would we go about getting this working...

both LED's are on while in standbye (red and gree)

front standby button turns box on but not off

also how would i go about changing the layout of the yweb to something more cutom with the image..

many thanks..

i would usually use the search buddon but my german is not all that good
seife
Developer

Re: DM500 Neutrino image..

Beitrag von seife »

The standby LED works for me, but I am using the "tripledragon" branch of http://gitorious.org/tuxbox-apps/mainline to build the images for my dm500, and there are some changes in the LED handling in there as far as I remember.

I don't think that the front button works in plain CVS or tripledragon branch - can you provide your code?

The YUV-stuff - I simply don't know if it works or not, since I have no hardware to test.

You'll probably need to fix up apps/dvb/zapit/src/controld.cpp:setvideooutput() and maybe its callers.
neorage
Neugieriger
Neugieriger

Beitrag von neorage »

as far as im aware our head dev is using a modified cvs of his own as unfortunatly some of the users were not lucky enough to get a genuine dm500 when they thought they were... so being safe is using an older cvs.

i will ask and see whats the case... :)

thanks for your help
ellie1998
Neugieriger
Neugieriger

Beitrag von ellie1998 »

neorage hat geschrieben:as far as im aware our head dev is using a modified cvs of his own as unfortunatly some of the users were not lucky enough to get a genuine dm500 when they thought they were... so being safe is using an older cvs.

i will ask and see whats the case... :)

thanks for your help
Hi neorage

With the dw image
The cvs is tuxbox standard now
the led is sorted now (cvs standard)
YUV I have no clue about and don't know where to start.
Not sure where the code is for the front button though it does work with enigma images.
Most changes are making the image more suitable to the non standard system used in the UK.

I don't have a lot of technical knowledge and my programmimg is poor but there is little interest in the uk for the dm500 stuff, I am hoping that neorage will take up the challenge.
neorage
Neugieriger
Neugieriger

Beitrag von neorage »

well i will be taking up the challenge... :D

and hopfuly save up for the dm600 and port this work over....
Antworten