The forum for our foreign guests... Please post in English
Antworten
zulok
Neugieriger
Neugieriger

Build of cdk/glibc fails - rtld.c

Beitrag von zulok »

Hello,

I'm trying to build and the compile stops at cdk/glibc build in rtld.c file. I am using Cygwin to build an image for DM7000 with the lates CVS version.

The initial error message arises from __assess, and a lot more of errors follow.

make[4]: se sale del directorio `/home/User/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/glibc-2.3.2/elf'
powerpc-tuxbox-linux-gnu-gcc -nostdlib -nostartfiles -r -o /home/User/tuxbo x-cvs/cdk/build_glibc_dream/elf/librtld.os '-Wl,-(' /home/User/tuxbox-cvs/cdk /build_glibc_dream/elf/dl-allobjs.os /home/User/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/build_glibc_dr eam/elf/rtld-libc.a -lgcc '-Wl,-)' \
-Wl,-Map,/home/User/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/build_glibc_dream/elf/librtld.os .map
powerpc-tuxbox-linux-gnu-gcc -nostdlib -nostartfiles -shared \
-Wl,-z,combreloc -Wl,-z,defs -Wl,--verbose 2>&1 | \
LC_ALL=C \
sed -e '/^=========/,/^=========/!d;/^=========/d' \
-e 's/\. = 0 + SIZEOF_HEADERS;/& _begin = . - SIZEOF_HEADERS;/' \
> /home/User/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/build_glibc_dream/elf/ld.so.lds
powerpc-tuxbox-linux-gnu-gcc -nostdlib -nostartfiles -shared -o /home/User/ tuxbox-cvs/cdk/build_glibc_dream/elf/ld.so \
-Wl,-z,combreloc -Wl,-z,defs \
/home/User/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/build_glibc_dream/elf/librtld.os -Wl,--ve rsion-script=/home/User/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/build_glibc_dream/ld.map \
-Wl,-soname=ld.so.1 -T /home/User/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/build_glibc_dream/ elf/ld.so.lds
/home/User/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/build_glibc_dream/elf/librtld.os(.text+0x888): In function `dl_main':

/home/User/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/glibc-2.3.2/elf/rtld.c:2060: undefined reference to `__access'

/home/User/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/build_glibc_dream/elf/librtld.os(.text+0x938):/home /User/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/glibc-2.3.2/elf/rtld.c:2082: undefined reference to `__o pen'
/home/User/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/build_glibc_dream/elf/librtld.os(.text+0x3620): In function `lose':
/home/User/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/glibc-2.3.2/elf/dl-load.c:786: undefined reference to `__close'
/home/User/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/build_glibc_dream/elf/librtld.os(.text+0x36e4): In function `_dl_map_object_from_fd':
/home/User/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/glibc-2.3.2/elf/dl-load.c:828: undefined reference to `__GI___fxstat64'
/home/User/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/build_glibc_dream/elf/librtld.os(.text+0x36fe):/home/User/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/glibc-2.3.2/elf/dl-load.c:832: undefined reference to ` errno'
/home/User/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/build_glibc_dream/elf/librtld.os(.text+0x384c):/home/User/tuxbox-cvs/cdk/glibc-2.3.2/elf/dl-load.c:899: undefined reference to ` __lseek'

Can annyone help?

Thanks

Zulok
zulok
Neugieriger
Neugieriger

Re: Build of cdk/glibc fails - rtld.c

Beitrag von zulok »

Finally I decided to compile in Ubuntu as I read that Cygwin us not officially supported.
Antworten