sagem 2 x Intel standard.

The forum for our foreign guests... Please post in English
senengineer
Neugieriger
Neugieriger

sagem 2 x Intel standard.

Beitrag von senengineer »

Hi, dont know if any one can help, but I have one of the above, it came not in debug mode, so I read up on this particular model, as I had only pervious done nokia 2 x Intel, any way the procedure looked the same so was confidant to do it, everything went ok, got the reset...reset...reset.. typed the commands in com-terminal e.g. icache got icache is on etc, every command I entered I received the correct reply, then when I finaly type the reset command, the box came back on with a completely blank display? The display is lit, but no text or picture, nothing absolutly blank??
Is this box recoverable? If so how?
Thank you in advance..
S.E.
DieMade
Oberlamer, Administrator & Supernanny

Beitrag von DieMade »

Using the procedure for "Nokia 2xIntel BMon 1.0" on any other Box will kill the Bootloader - the Flashs have to be reprogrammed in an external flashprogrammer.
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who know binary and those who don't
kolp
Einsteiger
Einsteiger

Beitrag von kolp »

you want to know where to repair it?

diemade would never do some advertise for himself, so i will do... :o

just klick on his web-button.... 8)
senengineer
Neugieriger
Neugieriger

Beitrag von senengineer »

I have access to profesional programmers, if I knew or you could tell me which prom it is & if I can get the program??
thank you for this information, I had assumed that I had wiped the flash from the box, in the mean time I need to find out how / where I went wrong? From your information I take it that there is a differant procedure to get a sagem 2 x Intel into debug mode? a point in the right direction would help...
spanik
Neugieriger
Neugieriger

Beitrag von spanik »

Hi Senengineer,

Did you follow the MHC procedure to put your boz in debug mode ?
http://www.dietmar-h.net/mhc_debug_en.html

from what I can see th eonly difference with a nokia is at the end, when you only need to type reset ; did you do that ?

Sorry can't help regarding the fixing of your box
Cheers