Limited transponders/channels on Scan

The forum for our foreign guests... Please post in English
Phezo

Limited transponders/channels on Scan

Beitrag von Phezo »

Hi guys,
Nice board, I am sure I can learn from here :)...

I have a perticular box that scans finds limited transponders and then limited channels, these are a mixture of FTA and PPV channels. I have tried most images on it and i have tried both fast/slow scans and bruteforce scanning. I have also transfered a working bouqete and services from a known good box over and all i get is either waiting for time or no channel information available when i select the lost channels...

Any ideas any one. Any input would be greatly apreciated...

BR
Phezo
verzweifelt
Einsteiger
Einsteiger

Beitrag von verzweifelt »

You do not write a lot of informations so it is difficult to figure out whats wrong. However you shout check these points:

Make sure that your LNB and Diseq settings have to be okay. You should also check the offsets of your LNBs. These settings you will find in /var/tuxbox/config/zapit.conf

lnb0_OffsetHigh=
lnb0_OffsetLow=

The right numbers you will find written on your LNB. If you still do not find every channel then you should check the voltage at the f-plug. There should be about 13V on vertical channels and about 17V on horizontal channels.

Make sure that your dish is installed correctly :)
PT-1
Moderator english

Beitrag von PT-1 »

Guessing from the Location this user is located in the UK and is using cable.

I assume your tuner is faulty.

Could you get us some readings when you tune into the stations that work and then press red Button and then Blue and give us the SNR,BER,SIG
verzweifelt
Einsteiger
Einsteiger

Beitrag von verzweifelt »

If the tuner is broken then you should check out this page

http://www.dbox2hardware.de/Dbox2-Hardw ... ungen.html

unfortunately, it is written in German.