Alles rund um das grafische Benutzerinterface Enigma
intruderia
Neugieriger
Neugieriger

help for Consuming enigma events, getting current playing ch

Beitrag von intruderia »

..Greetings to all, firstly sorry for bad english and none german:(

SUBJECT:

i am working on a software project that will get current playing channel arguments (like frequency,title,transporter name,id vs vs )in dbox500s

i analysed enigma source codes, and dvb.h header files.but as i am new in dvb i am a stranger to dvb language and terms

first i need to build a software architecture...

current possibilities is to make a plugin that will consume a event which will fire when a channel is changed or started.and get current channel id and other args of that channel(name ttile vs vs ). this is my plan at first glance.

question 1: how to get an event when a channel is started to play on dvb?
question 1: is it best plan to work(writing a plugin that will consume current playing chanel args whenever it is changed)? or are there any other software design model you can suggest? all options are welcome and thankful.i heart about CAMPT objects and dvbcahandler service socket. but i dont know if it interests my project? ther are lots of them

question 3: What is the way to get current playing channels args (frequency channel info ,transpoerter details....vs) in dbox?
i found a class named EserviceReferenceDVB in dvb.h it has lots of member functions like getservicetype vs vs. does it mean channel services??
and others like channelinfo::getserviseinfo ,
eservice *current=eserviceinterface::getinstance():ref(..) curent.service_name(),
edvbservicecontroller *sapi=edvb:getinstance()->getserviceapi(), sapi->service.getserviceid();..... lots of them which one gets info currently playing channel??

question 4 : can someone post me a helloword plugin sample with autostart?(if you have basic some other sample source codes i would like to see your work also)

question 4: i just need latest enigma1 , enigma2 source code and cdk (i have problems in cvs connection dont know why. server timed out error) if you attach some here i will be grateful as other forum readers.

any answers or options are welcome and grateful for me.

please answer by giving an answer id to my question ids like A1:, A2 or sth like that to make our forum topic more readable.and helpful for other readers.

Thank you even if you read my long article
fergy
Developer

Re: help for Consuming enigma events, getting current playing ch

Beitrag von fergy »

Hello
#1-#4
http://www.dvbdream.org/forum/
http://www.dvb.org/technology/fact_sheets/

#5 enigma1 and cdk:

Code: Alles auswählen

cvs -d anoncvs@cvs.tuxbox.org:/cvs/tuxbox -z3 co -P -rdreambox .
enigma2:

Code: Alles auswählen

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@dreamboxupdate.com:/cvs co enigma2
Hope this will help You.
Cheers
dbluelle
Contributor

Beitrag von dbluelle »

#5 You won't get the latest enigma by using fergy's cvs-Command.
Better have look at http://cvs.tuxbox.org/lists/tuxbox-cvs- ... 00073.html

dbluelle
intruderia
Neugieriger
Neugieriger

Beitrag von intruderia »

thank you verymuch for your support. really helped much. i downloaded enigma1 cdk with 1-2 tries,and created a complete img. and uploaded .its working.woaw.i examined code and apis. but my next problem is=

i downloaded a sample plugin ,and tried to compile it=

drm/dreamold/root/cdk/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-tuxbox-linux-gnu/3.4.4/../../../../powerpc-tuxbox-linux-gnu/bin/ld: crti.o: No such file: No such file or directory
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

i tried to download dream sdk ,but web server error occoured. how can i get this sdk?
i really want to get rid of linux anyway. is there a way to compile a plugin in windows?
thank you very much