Adenin's satfinder

The forum for our foreign guests... Please post in English
Antworten
piratt
Neugieriger
Neugieriger

Adenin's satfinder

Beitrag von piratt »

Hi, can you make so Adenin's satfinder to work in Nokia DBOX2 with Enigma image?
mrvica
Einsteiger
Einsteiger

Re: Adenin's satfinder

Beitrag von mrvica »

No, they can et make it, the plugin is for dreambox DVB-S Tuner with STV0299B-Chip, dbox2 has TDA8044 (Philips) and VES1893 (Nokia), VES1993 (Sagem) Chip, I have tested few versions, mostly they reboot dbox2 or don et even start, it needs some floating point Symbols in libc.so.6, so won et even start in some images, I have one version that will start on dbox2, the results are just erratic and not reliable

mrvica
piratt
Neugieriger
Neugieriger

Beitrag von piratt »

mrvica hat geschrieben:No, they can et make it, the plugin is for dreambox DVB-S Tuner with STV0299B-Chip, dbox2 has TDA8044 (Philips) and VES1893 (Nokia), VES1993 (Sagem) Chip, I have tested few versions, mostly they reboot dbox2 or don et even start, it needs some floating point Symbols in libc.so.6, so won et even start in some images, I have one version that will start on dbox2, the results are just erratic and not reliable

mrvica
If this version to work you may want to give it to me to be tested on Nokia DBOX2 if working with PB Enigma
mrvica
Einsteiger
Einsteiger

Beitrag von mrvica »

here it is, good luck, if it reboots Your box, try again, it doesn et need symbol __lesf2 in libc.so.6, I think, normal libc.so.6 (from CVS) will do
http://www.file-upload.net/download-152 ... 6.zip.html

mrvica
piratt
Neugieriger
Neugieriger

Beitrag von piratt »

mrvica hat geschrieben:here it is, good luck, if it reboots Your box, try again, it doesn et need symbol __lesf2 in libc.so.6, I think, normal libc.so.6 (from CVS) will do
http://www.file-upload.net/download-152 ... 6.zip.html

mrvica
Thank you very much, when you work and what image, how to install and where?
mrvica
Einsteiger
Einsteiger

Beitrag von mrvica »

just unzip and put satfinder.cfg and satfinder.so in /var/tuxbox/plugins , from plugins menu start satfinder, this is serious board, here you can mention only Yadi, CVS, DietmarW, JTG-Riker images, no other images are suported, read the board rules

mrvica
piratt
Neugieriger
Neugieriger

Beitrag von piratt »

mrvica hat geschrieben:just unzip and put satfinder.cfg and satfinder.so in /var/tuxbox/plugins , from plugins menu start satfinder, this is serious board, here you can mention only Yadi, CVS, DietmarW, JTG-Riker images, no other images are suported, read the board rules

mrvica
I tested on Nokia DBOX2 with Enigma and not works :(
Antworten