remote control problems

The forum for our foreign guests... Please post in English
securescan

remote control problems

Beitrag von securescan »

Hi, I have a working remote control ( i know this cause I have two dboxes the same) that for some reason does not work with a sagem dboxii I have. on first inspection I thought that I would need a replacement switch circuitboard - have now replaced it and still the remote does not work. could there be a fundamental software issue that I have overlooked? perhalps at boot level? I have reflashed already. please please help

Oh and I also have a premiere prc-2 remote control that I cant get to work with any of my sagem dboxes. should this work? does anyone know how to set the thing up for dbox2 instead of 1? again, sweets sent to the saviour!!!
PT-1
Moderator english

Beitrag von PT-1 »

Nokia Remotes do not work on the Sagem
Sagem remotes do work on a Nokia
securescan

Beitrag von securescan »

thanks pt-1. pleasure to hear from you!!! would not have been anywhere without u with this stuff!

will have to send back the nokia remote. this was the replacement for the faulty sagem remote that the german guy sent me. nice remote though - direct tv buttons etc..

any ideas on the first issue though? ie one of my sagem dbox's wont respond to a working remote anymore? I suspect that the main board is faulty. do you know of anyone repairing these things? probably easier to buy another one Im sure. thanks again.