nokia dbox2

The forum for our foreign guests... Please post in English
K_E_V_1
Neugieriger
Neugieriger

nokia dbox2

Beitrag von K_E_V_1 »

can anyone help i have had problems with nokia dbox2 i flashed wrong image to dbox and now it won't load neutrino just get some numbers and stuff on the screen then says it "lade..." then goes blank. I can't seem to connect pc to dbox to correct this fault. Please I hope someone can help me as i have had this problem for a few months now and have tried many things.
Tommy
Tuxboxer
Tuxboxer

Beitrag von Tommy »

You have to flash a right image on the same way as first time flashing - with bootmanager or image flashing assistant (IFA)

A bootlog where also fine (nullmodem cable on comport)
---------------------------
Alle weiteren Infos findest Du im WIKI
Bitte vor dem posten Boardregeln lesen und verstehen!
Wie erstelle ich ein Bootlog? Wo finde ich die FAQ?
K_E_V_1
Neugieriger
Neugieriger

Beitrag von K_E_V_1 »

Hi thanks for your reply but I already tried that but I can't connect pc to dbox I have tried using modem cable and via ethernet cable but without any joy its almost like the dbox goes onto standby after i turn it on
m1r4c
Neugieriger
Neugieriger

Beitrag von m1r4c »

K_E_V_1 hat geschrieben:Hi thanks for your reply but I already tried that but I can't connect pc to dbox I have tried using modem cable and via ethernet cable but without any joy its almost like the dbox goes onto standby after i turn it on
I've flashed the wrong image to my Nokia box several times without any problems,
just plug in the nullmodem cable and use the software from hallenberg.com to flash a new image onto it.

Are you sure that you are using a nullmodem cable?
Are you getting printouts if you use a terminal software to check what the box spits out on the com port?