blue button runs tuxtxt, not the plugin list

The forum for our foreign guests... Please post in English
opk

blue button runs tuxtxt, not the plugin list

Beitrag von opk »

I just flashed an Enigma image built using newmake from latest CVS and mostly it worked fine. However, when I press the blue button on my remote (which is actually labelled Menü), it runs tuxtxt instead of displaying the list of plugins as with the previous YADI image. Any idea why this is and how I fix it? I also can't find a way to change the view in the channel list between the one column, three column and split (with bouquet) views. I think that before this was on the volumne control. In the remote control configuration, I appear to have one fewer option for the remote type.

The remote I have actually has a couple of buttons that do nothing. Is it possible to program them in any way? The lirc page on the wiki seems to relate to controlling a video recorder via the dbox2.

Thanks
opk

Beitrag von opk »

Sorry for replying to my own post but I think I've found the answers myself. I have to hold the blue button down to get the plugin list. The mute button changes the view in the channel list. The configuration appears to all be in rcdbox_inputdev.xml though I've not tried changing that yet. The pgup and pgdown keys are even defined in it though no actions are specified for them.